ICT S.O.S. is a project-based organization that acts as a liaison between specific local professional groups who work with trafficked youth and the Wichita volunteers who seek ways to be involved in finding solutions.
Create real and lasting change in Wichita through partnerships with local professional organizations, educating the community, and raising awareness of the issues of human trafficking in Wichita.
The ultimate goal is to end domestic minor sex trafficking in Wichita.
- Works with state legislators to change human trafficking laws.
- Recruits volunteers and donors for local agencies that work with at-risk youth.
- Creates awareness and educates the community on the issue of human trafficking (what to look for and how to report.)
- Is working with local organizations to create both short-term emergency shelter and long-term housing and rehabilitation options for survivors.
- Is committed to staying local. All funds donated go towards local organizations and local causes.