ICT SOS is completely donor-funded in our fight against human trafficking and your support is so appreciated! Together, we can make a huge difference in our city!
You Can Make a One Time Donation or Set Up a Recurring Monthly Gift
Sign up for RoundUp giving and give a little each time you spend! Enroll in Donate Your Change and your purchase will be rounded up to the nearest dollar and the extra change is donated to ICT SOS! You can set your daily limit and choose which debit or credit cards to use through the secure site.
Current Donation Needs
Fresh Start Bags
We are currently collecting items to assemble “Fresh Start” bags for several of our partners. If you would like to create a bag or donate some of the items needed, you can download a list.
These bags have clothing, hygiene items, a journal or comfort item and a gift card for a meal in them. These will be given to youth in crisis as a small way to start the healing process and remind them they are cared about by our community!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a drop off or to make arrangements for pick-up if needed.
Looking for ways to help our partner organizations directly? Here are current needs from our partner agencies for both material supplies and volunteer opportunities!
Contact: Mary Stolz-Newton, Assistant Director
For children’s therapy & teen support group
- Paint supplies & Craft supplies
- For adult, teen, and children survivors testifying in court
- Small individual packs of Kleenex & Stress balls
- General client needs
Snacks – for support groups
- Grocery store (Dillons/Aldi/Walmart) gift cards – for clients who come in and don’t have a stable food source
- Wichita Transit Bus Passes – for clients who need transportation to therapy or support groups
Contact: Allison Pate, Program Manager
- Body Wash
- Face Wash
- Hair ties
- Chap Stick
- Q tips
- Cotton balls
- Nail Polish Remover
- African American Hair Care Products (edge control, pink oil, oil sheen)
- White Socks (no show or ankle)
- Flip Flops (sizes 6-10)
- House shoes/slippers (Sizes 6-10)
- Women’s Underwear all sizes
- Sports Bras
- Panty liners
- Playing Cards
- Card Games
- Composition Notebooks
- Ear buds/Headphones
- Storage tubs (30-gallon rubbermaid type)
- duffle bags (empty)
- clothing vouchers (i.e. gift cards to Wal-Mart, Target, JCPennys, mall, etc.)
- hand-held electronics/games (MP3 players and headphones)
- Size 5 and 6 diapers, pull-ups, and baby wipes
- Individual packs of snack crackers and cookies
- Barbies, baby dolls, journals, and sports stuff or cars for boys
- $5.00 meal cards for McDonalds/QT
- Diapers (size 4,5,6 and girls and boys pull-ups)
- Formula (regular and sensitive)
- Women’s and men’s short sleeved dark-colored t-shirts (in packages, ex. Hanes)
- Size 5 and 6 women’s bikini underwear
- Disposable paper or plastic cups
- Bus passes
- Men’s and Women sizes on clothing and undergarments (NO children sizes)
- Self care items (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotions, toothpaste, tooth brushes, hair brushes and hair products, bubble baths and makeup)
- Lotion gift sets would be wonderful Christmas gifts for the youth that come to Girls Rock
- Art Supplies
paint, paint brushes, canvas, crafts, markers etc.
- Food Items
- Canned foods (Soup, tomato products, veggies, fruit, pasta, tuna etc.)
- Dried food items (beans, noodles, pasta, rice, hamburger helper, mac&cheese)
- Drinks (juice boxes, bottled water, Kool-Aid/Lemonade/Sports drinks)
- Sandwich Items (bread, lunch mean, peanut butter & jelly, condiments)
- Treats (brownie and cookie mixes, granola bars, snack items)
- Gluten-Free Food Items
- Thanksgiving Food Items
- Gift Cards (Dillon’s, Wal-Mart, Target, Quick Trip, any restaurant)
- Movie tickets, bowling tickets, sporting tickets etc.
- Bus Tickets/Flex-Fund Donations
Volunteer Opportunity: Volunteers are needed to bring prepared food to OZ on Tuesdays. Volunteers are also needed to attend the group session and assist with activities and working with the youth on Tuesdays from 1:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. at OZ. Contact email@example.com or call 316 684-6581 ext. 253.
Fighting Against Human Trafficking
ICT SOS is a grassroots non-profit, founded in Wichita. Our mission is to connect the organizations who work directly with victims of human trafficking with members of the community who are compelled to help. Through this link, our community has an outlet to donate items, raise awareness of the human trafficking issue and educate our children about safety. Contact us today to learn how to help. Or check out our get involved page to find out how to help the victims of sex trafficking.