We are not alone in our battle to stop human trafficking. Local and national agencies/organizations work tirelessly and directly with sex trafficking victims to get them help, healing and hope for a new beginning.
Local Agencies (Wichita, KS)
- The Opportunity Zone (OZ): 1157 N Emporia (E 11th St N and N Emporia St) 262-HOME
- Wichita Children’s Home/Street Outreach Services (262-HOME)
- Exploited & Missing Children’s Unit (EMCU)
- Child Advocacy Center of Sedgwick County
- Wichita Area Sexual Assault Center (WASAC)
- Carpenter Place
- Clover House
Fighting Against Human Trafficking
ICT SOS is a grassroots non-profit, founded in Wichita, whose mission is to connect the organizations who work directly with victims of human trafficking with members of the community who are compelled to help. Through this link, our community has an outlet to donate items, raise awareness of the sex trafficking issue and educate our children about safety. Contact us today to learn how to help. Or check out our get involved page to find out how to help the victims of sex trafficking.